This policy describes the methods of management of the site regarding the processing of personal data of users who consult it, as well as the processing practices of data transmitted by the data subject to the Owner through this site.
This notice is issued in accordance with the provisions of the law:
- art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal data protection code, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018
- art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR)
to those who interact, in this case with the website www.heartwoodlabs.com of the company Heartwood Labs SRLS unipersonale, VAT number and Tax Code 03807731207.
The data controller
Following consultation of the site, or voluntary registration on it, users' personal data may be processed. The "owner" of their treatment is the company Heartwood Labs SRLS unipersonale which has its headquarters in Via Costanzo Varolio, 17, 40133 Bologna. (BO).
Type of processed data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information may include the IP address of the computer of the user visiting this site, the type and version of browser used, the pages of the site visited by the user, the date and time and the time spent on each page.
This website also uses the Google Analytics service for statistical purposes.
For more information on Google's Privacy policies please visit the following page.
Data provided intentionally by the user
Apart from what has been specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data included in the request forms of this site in order to request the transmission of informative material or other communications.
Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain the requested information.
Links to other websites
The processing operations connected to the web services of the site take place at the aforementioned offices of the owner and on servers located at that office.
Your personal information is stored in secure networks encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology and accessible only to a limited number of people who have special access to the system and who are responsible for keeping this information confidential.
Personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes it was collected for.
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of personal data will be carried out for purposes strictly related to the use of the Site and certain services of the Site, in relation to the provision of personal data:
- during navigation (navigation data): it is necessary in order to allow the use of the site;
- in the contacts phase: it is necessary in order to allow the Owner to provide the information requested by the visitor.
Rights of data subject
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, correction or deletion, in accordance with the provisions of the law:
- art. 15 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 – Right of access by the data subject;
- art. 16 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 – Right to rectification;
- art. 17 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 – Right to erasure (right to be forgotten);
- art. 18 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 – Right to restriction of processing;
- art. 20 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 – Right to data portability;
- art. 21 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 – Right to object .
Requests should be addressed to the physical address of the owner or by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.